Thursday, October 13, 2011

Photo notes

I sustained a stinging cut on my finger knuckle the other morning, so instead of typing much, here's an update via photos. But of course I can get this out: Happy Birthday, Bill!

Jack has some really cute moments


Pig brunch: boiled potatoes, soaked grains, and veggie and fruit scraps. Great coveralls, eh?!

This is on our calendar for next weekend. Woo hoo!


And in political news, our new territorial representative is the wonderfully-named Kevin Barr(ett), and he is a musician.

 Bye for now,
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. You will have to let me know if the alpaca farm makes their own yarn for knitting...I love working with alpaca!! And is it just me or does your new fed representative look a lot like Ron Jeremy? LOL Miss you! HG xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jack...so MUCH to love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's quite the pucker!

    ReplyDelete